.
. . . . .

Thursday, January 29, 2009

From Sugarikhness to Dannilicious ---> Kena Tagged!

Hehehehehe I've been tagged. That's COOL. Totally awesome! Thank you Rick! Love ya so much.

Rick, I do love eat too. (:
Syuen Hotel, the place where I worked as a waiter there.
Bila nak tulis entry ni, mengimbau kembali zaman- zaman aku kerja as a waiter at Coffee House in Syuen Hotel dulu. I love to eat Fish N Chips at the coffee house. The fish was so fresh, and I can see how fresh the fish, because I worked there. With the home made coleslaw ( Finally found the correct word) make the fish n chips such a pleasure to eat. Not to forget eat with the tartar sauce. Now, I'm Juicy! Teringin sangat nak makan Fish N Chips. Owh ya, usually this meal is for my dinner.


Fish N Chips

I also like to eat cakes. For sure its from Secret Recipe! I Love to have their Marble Cheese Cake. 1st time when I heard the name of marble, I thought it was a tile, how could they put a tile on a cake? Hahahahahaha. Or I usually ordered Chocolate banana or the other one is Chocolate Indulgence. These cakes is SUPER YUMMY and totally dannilicious, eh silap, delicious!


Marble Cheese Cake

Chocolate Banana

Chocolate Indulgence

Last but not least, I like Chocolate ice cream, I know, again with the chocolate. Mana- mana kedailah yang ada Chocolate ice cream. hehehehe (:
Okay, now I wanna tag
  1. Padin
  2. Hans
  3. Pudin
  4. Izzul

Yang lain, semua dah kena tag dengan rick!

9 tenggelam:

John Micheal Takie Lewis said...

chocolate indulgence.
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DaNnY oCeaN said...

takie...
apa yang ampa pikiaq?

Aliya Azmi said...

waaaaaaaaaah, saye orang kampung tak reti makan kek.

boleh gitu?

peh, serious aku terliur tgk gambar niiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Anonymous said...

perghhh... terliur aku tgk pic2 nih...
weh aku x rti la nk wt tag... x mau r!!

DaNnY oCeaN said...

aliya:
HAHAAHAHA..
kek memang mengiurkan...

sebab tue aku suka..

pudin:
laha la kau..
wat jela mcm mana aku buat ni..

RiRa said...

weeeeyh...NAAAAk.
lol

Anonymous said...

sedapnya.. sentap campur sedap sama dengan blanja hehehehe

hans said...

wah,makan nak sedap jer kan...
nanti aku buat tagged nih

padin said...

cekelet indaljennnnn.,....

yummy!

nnt aku buat tag ko!

huhu